Cargo Trailer 715 C2
Variant Closed Cargo Trailer 715C2.
Closed trailers with doors or ramp. Ideal as a moving trailer for the transport of goods, for workshop design and as an exhibition trailer with a side hatch. The floor base is a durable non-slip surface. Extra optional equipment is offered, including interior lighting, extra door or hatch opening, rear supports, lashing rails, etc.
- More than 400,000 sold trailers are our guarantee of quality, safety and comfort.
- Our chassis frames are hot dipped galvanised and with high demands on quality, safety and reliability – that’s why we develop the very strongest and sturdiest trailers you will find from Europe.
- New rated Tubeless radials on all wheels.
- Using either Knott rubber torsion suspension system or axle leaf spring systems for greater road stability.
- With safety white reflectors to the front, amber reflectors to the side and red to the rear as standard.
- Bright White safety reversal light.
- Our Knott Braking system is of the mechanical overrun type – the hydraulically dampened overrun control device includes drum braking to all wheels, a dedicated handbrake and auto reverse mechanism.
- TUV load securing system with lashing brackets integrated into the side edges.
- Heavy profiled aluminium front, rear and side panels.
- When choosing your trailer, tare weights are lower meaning greater payloads, smoother towing and overall reduced fuel consumption.
- Our trailers are designed to get the job done in the right situation.
- We deliver to business, government and private individuals, fleet and hire.
- Extra weather treatments can be added to your trailer to increase protection against atmosphere and increase weather repellence.
35cm double profile aluminium sides – fantastic business marketing/advertising panels. Rubber torsion independent suspension. Low tare -max payload.
Low coupling weight, balanced centre of gravity load trailer. Designed for towing not dragging your loads. Tie down brackets (built-in) -either side.
Full RVS approved with ADR approved mechanical overrun brakes and emergency breakaway cable – no electric control needed.
Two-year warranty, full-service support. Parts -spares available 24/7.
Optional Extras Available With This Model:
- Narrow Jockey Wheel Including Bracket- Lightweight and sturdy.
- Back Ramp (replaces back doors)- Easy loading and unloading of heavy auto, machinery or stock into trailer.
- Rail to ramp- Protects ramp edge, easier loading for small wheels.
- Int. lighting LED- Light up inside trailer.
- Extra door inside 76 × 159 cm- Easy access into trailer.
- Sales slips inside 275 × 135 cm (Hatch)- Easy access into trailer.
- Tie Down rails inside- Secure items to longitudinal sides.
- Crossbar for Tie Down rail- Secure items to front wall of trailer.
- Aluminium Floor- Increase trailer life and provide a non-slip flooring.
- LED light set exterior- Replacement lights in case of an accident.
- Driving ramps 1000 kg 200 cm- Easy loading and unloading of heavy auto or machinery to trailer.
- Foliation- Advertise your business on your trailer!
- Shock absorbers (excl. Approved)- Smoother towing of trailer with these to absorb or dampen the compression and rebound of the springs and suspension.
- Standard Spare Wheel with bracket- Good to have a spare in case of puncture.
For additional trailer information, see the “Specifications” section above, or the Variant Trailers website.
Variant trailers are designed and manufactured in Denmark with maximum quality and strength, sometimes the trailer for sale may not be one of the trailers in stock. We pride ourselves with the finest of quality & crafted galvanised trailers for sale, that will suit your needs with designs to meet your trailer requirements. When searching Google or Bing- trailers for sale, think robust, tough, capacity, weight, ease of use and towability, for maximum return on your investment. Contact us to order your trailer now!