Scanvogn’s 2 storey skylines have office space for over 20 people. The upper part is raised and lowered via the control panel in the engineering room.
• AL-KO CHASSIS – Using German AL-KO parts on all standardized chassis to ensure you one of the best trailer systems on the market. Rubber torsion-independent suspensions make a smoother ride with maximum protection of goods being carried.
• VISABILITY – All external vehicle lights are high and low, high-quality LED sealed for high visibility whilst travelling.
• BEST PROTECTION – Galvanizing is carried out after the chassis has been mechanically machined so that all edges and bolt holes are also protected.
• FULLY MOLDED CURVED ROOF – Molded roof with a smooth curvature to optimize strength and direct water/snow and dirt away from the centre of the roof to the gutter -front and rear.
• GUTTER SYSTEM – Directional gutters along the sides to gutter at each gable to direct water and dirt away from users, doors and windows.
• DURABLE PANELS – Using UV-stabilised bright white fibreglass which contains a high number of fibres for best strength and durability. Totally weatherproofed and the perfect base for vinyl wrapping.
• EU – CERTIFIED – All our standard windows are gas-filled double glazing for extreme thermal efficiency, and screen boxes and lights are EC certified. Our wagons can therefore be driven legally throughout the EU and Au, in extreme heat and cold.
• STRONG WALLS – All external walls are seam cut and placed so that the angles close tightly around the floor for maximum strength and tightness.
• ENERGY-FRIENDLY LIGHT – Using daylight white LED light strips in all rooms, which gives you a comfortable white and energy-friendly light with a modern look.
• SPECIAL COMPONENTS – We produce several of our own sub-components ourselves, so we can offer you higher quality at a reasonable price.
• GUARANTEED SPARE PARTS – We have a large spare parts warehouse, where most parts can be shipped from day to day.
• COMPACT LAMINATE – All our table tops are high-density compact laminate which will not rot or create mould. This makes them resistant to water and humidity & bacteria. Excellent for testing or catering rooms.
• TOUCH-FREE FITTINGS – Option to choose touch-free fittings or toilet flush. (Specific to Covid-19 compliance) With durable/fully washable materials, so you spend as little time on cleaning and maintenance as possible.
• SPACIOUS – With ceiling heights of 2100mm and bigger and widths from up to 2380mm, we pride ourselves on having the most spacious models.
• TOWABILITY – Our trailer systems use lightweight low-tare strong chassis, combined with very lightweight panels, we know we have the lightest, most efficient mobile room system available. Overrun mechanical all-wheel drum braked, with breakaway safety cables and independent handbrake – there is no adjustment needed by the user.
• ROI – All in all, with great resale values, this gives you the best business investment, easiest to manage, most sustainable fuel-saving mobile trailer system, on the market.